Show Side Menu

Fitness to Work Certificates

A doctors certificate (now called a fit note) is NOT needed for less than a week off work. The first 7 days absence from work can be covered by signing a SELF CERTIFICATE (SC2). Your employer can supply these for you or you can obtain them from the job centre.

If your workplace / employer / school or college insists on you having a doctors note/certificate prior to 7 days absence please note that a private fee will be payable in advance.

Grace House, Scott Close, Newton Abbot, TQ12 1GJ
  • Telephone 01626 334411
Website supplied by Oldroyd Publishing Group
Back to top