We are now offering additional evening routine appointments for our patients. These are different to the appointments some surgeries in the local area offer for evenings. This is a requirement (known as Extended Access) where practices ensure that across the week Monday-Thursday that a practice in the area is open between 6-8pm.
- Riverside Surgery, Bovey Tracey - Every Monday
- Devon Square - 2nd and 4th Tuesday of each month
- Cricketfield - 1st, 3rd and 5th Tuesday of each month
- Albany - 2nd and 4th Wednesday of each month
- Kingsteignton - Every other Wednesday
- Kingskerswell and Ipplepen - 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th Thursday of each month
- Buckland - 1st Thursday of each month
We also are able to offer Weekend Extended Access, Cricketfield Surgery has been selected as the "Weekend Hub" as it is considered the most suitably based surgery geographically to serve 290,000 patients in the Torbay and South Devon area. The opening times are as shown below:
- Friday Evenings - 18:00-20:00
- Saturday - 8:00 - 18:00
- Sunday - 8:00 - 13:00
- Bank Holidays - 8:00 - 18:00
PLEASE NOTE: DUE TO COVID-19 THE WEEKEND HUB IS NOW BASED AT ALBANY SURGERY UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
Services Extended Access can offer:
- GP Appointments
- Nurse Appointments
- HCA Appointments
- Phlebotomist Appointments
Consent to share your medical records:
The Clinician you see will require access to your medical history in your medical notes. When booking your appointment, you will be asked to consent to the sharing of you information. Once giving consent, this gives the Clinician access to your records for your booked appointment. Your consent will be valid for 28 days from your appointment date. Please note this is mandatory to be able to have an Extended Access appointment.
For more information regarding this service please click here. To book a routine appointment please call reception on 01626 334411.